Colgate, #1 Dentist Recommended Brand1
1Colgate Brand, Toothpaste, UK, Dentist Survey 2021. To verify contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get brilliant, complete protection for your teeth and whole mouth when you brush with Colgate Total Original Toothpaste. With a dual zinc and arginine formula, this fluoride toothpaste provides an amazing 24 hours of antibacterial protection*. What’s more, this antibacterial toothpaste also protects against cavities, removes plaque, revitalises gums and strengthens and repairs enamel**. It also reduces tartar, protects sensitive teeth and whitens for a dazzling smile. And because it freshens your breath, too, Colgate Total Original Toothpaste gives you the confidence to go about your day knowing you have fresh breath and a protected mouth.
*Superior bacteria reduction on teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums vs. non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste, with 2 x daily continued use after 4 weeks.
**In-vitro on weakened enamel caused by dietary acids.
- Colgate Total Original toothpaste has advanced technology that pro-actively protects your whole mouth
- It fights bacteria not just on teeth, but also your tongue, cheeks and gums for up to 12 hours*
- This technology now delivers more benefits than it ever has before, it means: our best toothpaste for whole mouth health**
- It provides excellent protection against plaque, sensitivity, stains, tartar and cavities and also provides additional benefits - seeking and fighting bacteria for enamel protection, instant neutralization of odours associated with bad breath and improved flavours that will leave your mouth feeling clean and fresh
*after 4 weeks of continued use
**protection for your whole mouth; teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums
- Hydrated Silica.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
- Cellulose Gum.
- Zinc Oxide.
- Benzyl Alcohol.
- Poloxamer 407.
- Zinc Citrate.
- Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate.
- Xanthan Gum.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine.
- Sodium Fluoride.
- Sodium Saccharin.
- Phosphoric Acid.
Contains: Sodium Fluoride
Total Fluoride content: 1450 ppm