Colgate, #1 Dentist Recommended Brand1
1Colgate Brand, Toothpaste, UK, Dentist Survey 2021. To verify contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Specially developed for people with sensitive teeth. Contains Potassium Nitrate, which is clinically proven to soothe the nerves in exposed dentine. Effective protection for sensitive teeth.
- Reinforces enamel
- Cavity protection
- Prevent plaque
- Prevent tartar
- Healthy gums
- Fresh breath
- Stain removal
- Aqua. Dissolves substances or ingredients.
- Glycerin. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening, keeping the product smooth.
- Hydrated Silica. Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Sorbitol. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening keeping the product smooth.
- Potassium nitrate. Helps to prevent tooth hypersensitivity.
- PEG-12. Prevents liquids from separating.
- Tetrapotassium pyrophosphate. Helps to protect from stain build-up.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Zinc citrate. Help to prevent and reduce gingivitis, plaque and bad breath.
- PVM/MA copolymer. Helps to retain active ingredients on teeth and gums.
- Aroma*. Freshens breath and improves a product's taste.
- Potassium Hydroxide. Adjusts the pH in the product .
- Xanthan gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the product.
- Cellulose gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the paste.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Sodium fluoride. Active ingredient to help prevent cavities
- Sodium saccharin. A non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- Eugenol. Flavor component essential oil providing specific flavor characteristics.
- CI 77891. Provides coloring to a product.
Contains: Sodium Fluoride Total Fluoride content: 1450 ppm
*Aroma(> 100 PPM): Anethole, Eugenol, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Menthone