Colgate, #1 Dentist Recommended Brand1
1Colgate Brand, Toothpaste, UK, Dentist Survey 2021. To verify contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Colgate Sensitive with Sensifoam Whitening Toothpaste has a gentle formula that surrounds the teeth. With Sensifoam technology, it transforms into a fine foam to reach all areas of teeth for a better clean feeling. Used regularly, twice daily, provides effective 24/7 protection for sensitive teeth
- Clinically proven for sensitive teeth
- Reaches all areas of your teeth
- Aqua. Dissolves substances or ingredients.
- Glycerin. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening, keeping the product smooth.
- Hydrated Silica. Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Sorbitol. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening keeping the product smooth.
- Potassium nitrate. Helps to prevent tooth hypersensitivity.
- PEG-12. Prevents liquids from separating.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Aroma*. Freshens breath and improves a product's taste.
- Xanthan gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the product.
- Cellulose gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the paste.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Sodium saccharin. A non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- Sodium fluoride. Active ingredient to help prevent cavities
- Potassium Hydroxide. Adjusts the pH in the product .
- Eugenol. Flavor component essential oil providing specific flavor characteristics.
- CI 42090. Provides coloring to a product.
- CI 77891. Provides coloring to a product.
Contains: Sodium Fluoride Total Fluoride content: 1450 ppm
*Aroma(> 100 PPM): Anethole, Eugenol, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Menthol, Menthone