Colgate Total Advanced Clean Gel fluoride toothpaste has been designed to keep your smile bright and healthy all day long. The clinically proven formula, with advanced antibacterial technology and fluoride, gives you 12 hour protection for your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums*. That means your smile will be protected even after eating and drinking.
Colgate Total Advanced Clean Gel fluoride toothpaste targets cavities, tartar, plaque, enamel, gum problems, sensitive teeth and bad breath, so you can feel confident throughout the day.
*after 4 weeks of continued use
- Colgate Total Advanced Clean Gel toothpaste has a unique formula helps fight bacteria – the root cause of bad breath – to give you long lasting fresh breath
- It fights bacteria not just on teeth, but also your tongue, cheeks, and gums for up to 12 hours* : our best toothpaste for your whole mouth
- Colgate Total Advanced Clean Gel toothpaste targets cavities, tartar, plaque, enamel, gum problems, sensitive teeth and bad breath
- Glycerin. Helps to dissolve the ingredients and prevent drying or hardening, keeping the product smooth.
- Aqua. Dissolves substances or ingredients.
- Hydrated Silica. Helps clean and polish teeth.
- Sodium lauryl sulfate. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Arginine. Natural aminoacid to enhance active ingredients performance.
- Aroma. Freshens breath and improves a product's taste.
- Zinc Oxide. Helps to prevent and reduce gingivitis and plaque.
- Benzyl alcohol. Protects products from growing bacteria, yeasts and mold.
- Poloxamer 407. Prevents liquids from separating.
- Xanthan gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the product.
- Cellulose gum. Thickening or stabilizing agent providing consistency to the paste.
- Zinc citrate. Help to prevent and reduce gingivitis, plaque and bad breath.
- Tetrasodium pyrophosphate. Helps to protect from stain build-up.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine. Foaming agent to aid in the removal of debris.
- Sodium fluoride. Active ingredient to help prevent cavities
- Sodium saccharin. A non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- Phosphoric acid. Adjusts the pH in the product .
- Mica. Provides aesthetic to the finished product.
- Sucralose. A non-sugar sweetener enhancing product taste perception.
- CI 74160. Provides coloring to a product.
- CI 77891. Provides coloring to a product.